CSTE stands for “Certified Software Test Engineer” in full. With a rigorous educational programme, the Certified Software Tester(CSTE) certification aims to set benchmarks for initial qualification and provide the Testing function direction. It is a certification that QAI offers that is acknowledged throughout the world.
Applicants are put through a test to see how well they know and use the skills outlined in the Software Testing STBOK. The exam itself is divided into two sections:
- Parts 1– Multiple-choice questions with 100 possible answers (objective) and a 75-minute time constraint
- Parts 2– Each short answer or essay question had a time limit of 75 minutes and was subjective.
The passing score for both portions is 70%, which is the average score.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Each candidate must satisfy ONE of the following requirements to be considered for candidature:
- A 4 year college degree from an authorised institution and two years of work experience in the information services industry
- A 3 years of college from an approved institution and three years working in the information services industry
- A 2 years of college from an authorised institution and 4 years working in the information services industry
- Five years’ experience in the information services field
work in the field covered by the certification designation, or have done so at some point in the last 18 months.
Where can I study from?
You can review our tutorials on software testing to help with your CSTE studies. Case studies are a part of the tutorials.
THANKS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME
EPEDAGOGUE GLOBAL PVT LTD
PRAKASH CHAND THAPLIYAL